Bach To Rock (“B2R”) America’s Music School for students of all ages is currently seeking Music Instructors (Voice, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Ukulele & Strings) to work as part-time hourly employees providing music and performance lessons to students at our Mount Pleasant location.
Music Instructors use B2R curriculum to provide students an inspiring and well-balanced music education. By teaching music theory and technique using songs that students know and love, B2R teachers develop musicians who enjoy performing, recording in our studio, and even composing original music!
- Teach private and semi-private lessons using B2R curriculum and cover song arrangements
- Create an encouraging, fun, and focused lesson atmosphere
- Assess a student’s readiness to join a band or ensemble
- Assist at school events
- Must demonstrate an understanding of music concepts and be able to communicate those concepts effectively to students
- Must have an advanced understanding of music theory and technique relevant to instructor's primary instrument
- Effective time management and organizational skills to keep students on task in a lesson
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of personalities
- Experienced performer (either solo or group)
- Experience working with youth and/or beginning musicians
- Ability to interact effectively with children and adults
- Ability to pass a background check
B2R offers the opportunity to work a flexible part-time schedule in a fun environment with other like-minded musicians. We handle the marketing, scheduling, booking, billing and other business aspects of the lessons & group classes so that you can focus on teaching!
B2R offers an hourly rate that is based on education, experience, expertise and availability with a strong preference for multi-instrumentalists.
This Bach to Rock is locally owned and operated by: Palmetto Moon Music, LLC an Equal Opportunity Employer.